Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Palta (avocado) - Take 2

I finally remembered to bring the camera with me to the grocery store and I started to take some photos of the avocados but as soon as the flash went off security guards and a manager starting screaming at me that I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the produce.  I explained (in Spanish) that I just wanted to show my friends in the States what a beautiful variety of avocados they have at their store and they continued to scream and said that I had to go up and see their supervisor right away - perhaps I looked like the Slugworth of avocados?  I looked at them with a "what the...?" face and walked away having already snapped this photo.   I guess that is what I get for shopping at a high end grocery store - I'll have to get a photo in the outdoor market in the summertime.



P.S.  If anybody wants to see the aisle solely devoted to mayonnaise you'll have to come see it yourself!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment