Thursday, September 15, 2011

Chilean Soda

As part of the kids' cultural immersion we have been exploring the two most popular sodas for Chilean kids. They have Coke and Pepsi products here but Pap and Bilz have cornered the kid market. Loosely, Pap is papaya flavored but has the appearance of carbonated...oh you can judge it yourself.  Bilz, on the other hand, has a more "natural" orange-ish/red-ish color and just tastes plain sweet. Both are a hit with our kids but I think that Bilz is the favorite. Jonathan has gone so far as to quote their advertising campaign on command "Yo quiero otro mundo."  I will pass on both and even pass on the Coca-cola "light" here because it tastes different than Diet Coke. Plain old agua con gas suits me just fine although I miss my sodastream.







No comments:

Post a Comment